Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How To: Define Your Brows


Hey there beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog! Today's post is all about the brows!! As you can probably tell from my blogger URL, I'm all about my brows...pretty much OBSESSED lol and if any of you are brow girls as well I thought that this would be helpful. My brow routine may not work for everyone seeing as how everybody's brows are different, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. :) Hope you ladies enjoy! xoxo


 
Step 1: Start off with a clean brow.
 

 
Step 2: Outline your brow with a brow pencil of your choice. I use Iman's Brow Pencil in "Blackest Brown" ($8.00)
 
 

 
 
Step 3: Fill in your brow with a powder or shadow of your choice. I use e.l.f's Studio Cream Eye Shadow in "Dark Brown" ($3.00)
(here's a little trick..leave the beginning of your brow bare to make it look more natural)
 
 
 
Step 4: Carve your brow with a concealer or foundation of your choice. I used Pur Minerals' Liquid Foundation in "Golden Dark" ($36.00)
 

 
Step 5: Blend your foundation and concealer and comb/brush your brows so that everything blends together nicely.
 
 

 
Step 6: Apply the rest of your make-up and voila! You have the perfect brow! :)
 



 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Im a new follower, look foreword to reading more posts

    Im a self-taught makeup artist and upcoming YouTuber with a beauty blog. I feature product reviews, looks I have created and how-tos, picture tutorials and so on..
    Would love for you to check it out and even follow if you like it?!

    Sanna's beauty blog
    Connect with me on facebook!

    xxx
    Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful eyebrows I am obsessed with getting mine done following your steps I may be able to do them myself great post

    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete